Wednesday 22 April 2009

Evaluation - Social Groups And Characters


There are not any particular spcial groups in my opening sequence that are divulged as of yet. The main Character is meant to be a superhero but in his own way. He is like a vigilante just like the Batman and a criminal in a way just like the punisher is. He seeks to fight crime and evil in a way that is not upholded by the law, he is the law.

I found it hard trying to find some other characters that resemble my main character.
Seth Green from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I chose him because he has some similaritys to my character by looks and somewhat his attitude, he is laid back and seems to let the world float by.

I also chose The Punisher for psychology traits, The Punisher is a vigilante, a criminal but above all a hero, and this is what my character is.

No comments: