Friday 24 April 2009

Evaluation - Technologies Used



Blogger:

I had never used Bllogger before taking this course, I had never even heard of it to be honest. But I have found that this website is very useful of keeping track of your work and receiving homework, I prefer receiving homework this way as opposed to the more conventional way in class.

Youtube:

I have used youtube before in the past loads of times. But then again everyone has youtube and there isn't anything new to me since being on this course. But I have found this website to be very useful with this work, uploading our videos to this site helped us in receiving feedback and able to view our work from wherever we are.

Final Cut Express:

Final Cut is very new to me, I have used a film editing software before but Final Cut is a bit more powerful. I have learnt loads of techniques and transitions to make my movies look better. At first I was worried about editing and cutting but as soon as I got used to it I became very comfortable with it. It's very easy and versatile.

Adobe After Effects:

I started using this program a few days before we learnt it in class. I only learnt the basics and a few effects, then in class our teacher had taught us a few more effects and techniques. Then at home I was learning some more advanced stuff and this helped me in making my movie sequence.

Equipment:

I have used all of this equipment before, some of what we was using is slightly more advanced compared to other cameras and video cameras that I have used. Since being on this course I have expanded my knowledge and camera techniques.

No comments: