Saturday 7 February 2009

Actors & Actresses

In my film sequence I shall have three maybe four actors.

I have not got names yet for the characters that will be played instead for the moment I have them listed as their roles in the family.

I will need a young girl who will be the daughter, I will need a woman to be the mother and a man to play as the dad. I may have a fourth actor to play as another daughter of the similar age but that is not certain.

As the young girl I shall have my ten year old sister play the part here is a photo of her:



I will obviously have to gain consent from my mum to allow my sister to play in my sequence.
I hope that she will oblige to this, I see no reason for her not to.

The actress I will use to play the mum in my film opening will be my own mum.
I think that using real mother and daughter will add more authenticity to how they act in the shots. As they have an emotional tie they can then manipulate that to use on set.

Here is a photo of my mum:



I will have to gain consent from my mum for her to allow me to use any fotage that I shoot of her.

I will update with more actors at a later date.

No comments: