Sunday 8 February 2009

Inspirations - Fantastic Four

Fantastic four, although not one of my favourite movies, as got the hero for my sequence just right.
I have had an idealistic fire controlling hero in my head for a long time, and the human torch in fantastic four is him. Although I would give him enhanced strength as an extra power but that's for another time.

Here is a video compilation of the human torch from the movie:



The effects are amazing and him as a character/hero is just perfect. They really got to grips with Marvel's creation of him, this is how the hero in my movie should look and how I want him to look.

The human torch in this movie is cocky and arrogant and full of himself. My hero I would like to have a darker side to him than that. He isn't cocky nor is he arrogant but aware of the dangers that surround him, but he is a bit more malevolent in his ways.

No comments: