Sunday 8 February 2009

Title Sequence Soundtrack

Throughout my title sequence I do not plan on playing any music but plan to create good ambience and background sound to piece the special effects and everything together.

All sound clips that I use will be apart of the creative commons act and if I cannot find the clips I need I will try my best to make my own.

So far I have gathered sound effects for fire which you can hear on my second piece of test footage.
The sound used in that was two sound clips pieced together, on their own they did not sound realistic for the type of fire or scene I am setting up but together they were perfect.

I had got these sounds from www.freesounds.org
This is a website where people upload any sound effects they have created and other people can use them.

No comments: