Thursday 5 March 2009

Evaluation - Action Plan

This plan is to help me understand what to improve for my next prject, a set of targets if you like.

These were the questions we were given for the action plan:

1. Indentify three practical/technical skills you feel you would like to work on developing. How could you organise this for your next project?

2. Choose three people in the class that you did not assist or receive assistance from in this project. How could you go about identifying ways in which you could be of assistance to them on their next project?

This task links with the invoice audit which I have posted further down.

My Answers:

Question 1:

One of the skills I would like to improve on is my camerwork I would like to use some more shot types and pans, instead of normal shots. This would add some more variation to my work.

I would also like to improve my lighting work and how to get the right lighting for what I need, this will make post production easier.

The third skill I would like to improve is my ability to keep within time constraints, I've been putting myself under a lot of pressure because I kept falling behind with some tasks causing unneccessary stress making things harder for me.

To be able to organise this for my next project I could maybe go out with a camera and practice some techniques to get the right lighting and good camera shots. I should also draw up a plan for when and how I am going to do stuff instead of doing it on the spot this will greatly improve my time keeping.

Question 2:

Kirk
Mike
Alex

I could give assistance to these thre people by either helping them with camera work or sound or even be an actor in their next project. I could also be a great help with after effects and helping them with post production.

No comments: