Thursday 5 March 2009

Evaluation - Audience Feedback

Yesterday we had some professionals ( Jake & Jim ) come into our class to give us feedback on our film opening sequences. Jake was the one who gave me feedback here is what he said:

I like the idea you have I think it works well for the genre you are trying to focus on and the audience to. At the start it worked really well the quick shots and the suspense from going to titles back to the footage, but then when it came to the part where he is hurt it lasts too long, it needs to be tighter around that area. It kills the tension and suspense that has been built up throughout the sequence.

I also liked at the start when it was black and the alarm was going off it made me wonder what was going on also adding to suspense this worked really well.

The production logo made me laugh.

No comments: