Friday 6 March 2009

Evaluation - Continuity and Final Product



Doing the continuity task helped me greatly in cutting footage to make it look right and believeable.
It also taught me to do shots more than once, this gives you more footage to be able to play around with and get the result you are looking for. With the continuity task we didn't do repeat shots we just hoped it looked good and left it as that, this gave me some problems when it came to editing because we didn't have more fottage to play around with we ended up having to cut it as best as we could but it still turned out ok.

With my project I had take 3 -4 takes of each shot so when it came to final cut I could do what I want, and having all this extra footage is really handy and useful just incase you decide you don't like the idea you just tried.

No comments: